Fan Code of Conduct
Empower Field at Mile High and the Denver Broncos are committed to a safe and respectful stadium environment and game day experience that respects the rights of each and every guest. All fans are expected to abide by the standards of behavior as outlined in our Fan Code of Conduct.
The Fan Code of Conduct requires guests to refrain from the following
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, threatening or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field).
- Failing to follow instructions of Law Enforcement, guest services, and security personnel.
- Verbal or physical harassment of all fans.
- Unreasonably obstructing the view of other patrons.
- Offensive language or obscene gestures, to include the use of such language or gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
- Any conduct deemed inappropriate or dangerous to fans, participants or team members.
- Conduct that results in damage to the stadium or other personal property.
Violators of the Fan Code of Conduct will be ejected from the stadium. Season ticket holders may have account privileges revoked without reimbursement at the discretion of the Denver Broncos/stadium staff.
Guest Assist Text Messaging
To anonymously report unruly fan behavior or any other type of problem, text “RESPECT” + your message to 78247 or call the Stadium Hotline at 720-258-3850. Please provide a description & location of the situation along with any other information that might be necessary. Stadium staff will be dispatched immediately to respond.
To Utilize the Guest Assist Text Messaging Service
- Open a blank text message and address the message to 78247.
- A subject for the text message is not required.
- Type the word "RESPECT" followed by a space and then your message.
- You will receive an automated response confirming receipt of your text message.
- The stadium command center will respond with additional questions to follow up.