Fan Code of Conduct
Empower Field at Mile High and the Denver Broncos are committed to a safe and respectful stadium environment and game day experience that respects the rights of each and every guest. All fans are expected to abide by the standards of behavior as outlined in our Fan Code of Conduct.
The Fan Code of Conduct requires guests to refrain from the following
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, threatening or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field).
- Failing to follow instructions of Law Enforcement, guest services, and security personnel.
- Verbal or physical harassment of all fans.
- Unreasonably obstructing the view of other patrons.
- Offensive language or obscene gestures, to include the use of such language or gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
- Any conduct deemed inappropriate or dangerous to fans, participants or team members.
- Conduct that results in damage to the stadium or other personal property.
If a fan violates the Fan Code of Conduct and fails to identify themselves to stadium staff, the fan is subject to penalty, including being barred. The ticket holder of record may be subject to disciplinary measures including ticket suspension.
Guest Assist Text Messaging
To anonymously report unruly fan behavior or any other type of problem, text your message to 720-650-6464 or call the Stadium Hotline at 720-258-3850. Please provide a description & location of the situation along with any other information that might be necessary. Stadium staff will be dispatched immediately to respond.