The premier United Club Lounge includes two exclusive lounges that are identical in layout. The East Club overlooks the Denver skyline through 40’ windows while the West Club overlooks the landscape of Empower Field at Mile High.
- Event Space/Square Footage: 21,000
- General Capacity: 250-2,000
- Theater: 480
- Banquet: 330-550
- Classroom: 150
- Booths: 50-90
These contemporary spaces are designed with dark woods, brushed steel accents, and gleaming floor-to-ceiling windows. Inside each club, you’ll discover 21,000 square feet of beautiful space to accommodate events both large and small. The club lounge is designed with two alcoves; the smaller one is ideal for breakout sessions, exhibits, auctions, and the larger area is perfect for presentations and catered events. Each club is equipped with a video projection wall system, including multiple in-house channels along with an array of presentation applications, perfect for daytime meetings or a presentation during dinner.
Additionally, there are 4,000 seats directly outside of the club, allowing guests to step outside and enjoy the breathtaking views, perfect for additional entertainment options including a photo station or a cigar lounge. The added jewel of the United Club Lounge is the stunning fireside lounge, providing the ultimate backdrop to kick-off an event before enjoying dinner and is considered the ideal spot for post-dinner entertainment or dessert. With three custom bars and a collection of high and low cabaret tables, the club is great for receptions ranging from 250 – 2,000 guests. For a seated dinner, the event space accommodates up to 300-400 guests seated in rounds sight-line to the video wall for presentation.
United Club Information
- 21,000 Square Feet of Space
- Plug and Play HDTV Videowall
- (2) Projection Walls upon Entry
- TV Monitors for Static Logo Display
- 40’ Ceilings lined with Windows
- Reception Style Seating
- Access to stadium seating
- Dimming Light System
- (3) Built-in Custom Designed Bars
- Accessible Loading Dock near Event Space
- Built-in Sound System with (2) microphone Kits
- Comcast Digital Music Stations through House Speakers
- Cleared (No Setup): $2,000
- Custom Setup: $3,000
- Cleared (No Setup): $3,000
- Custom Setup: $4,000
- Cleared (No Setup): $5,500
- Custom Setup: $5,500
Evening rates are applicable after 5:00 pm. Holiday rates apply on Friday or Saturday events scheduled during the month of December. Non-Profit events receive 10% off the facility fee for non-holiday events.
Facility Fees are inclusive of the following:
Parking, tables (per inventory), chairs, in-room audio/visual, podium, building security, housekeeping, standard engineering services, and all applicable tax. Facility fee is based on a five-hour event, with additional hours for set up and tear down at no additional fee. Additional event time is available.
United Club Level - East AND West Club Lounges:
- North Reserve (concourse connecting clubs): existing setup & minimal staffing
- DAYTIME WEEKDAY: United Club Level (East & West) Rates are based on 5 event hours. Additional Hours are $1,250 per hour
- EVENING/WEEKEND/HOLIDAY: United Club Level (East & West) Rates are based on 5 event hours. Additional Hours are $2,000 per hour
United Club Level - East OR West Club Lounge:
- DAYTIME WEEKDAY: United Club Level (East or West) Rates are based on 5 event hours. Additional Hours are $500 per hour
- EVENING/WEEKEND/HOLIDAY: United Club Level (East or West) Rates are based on 5 event hours. Additional Hours are $750 per hour
Epicurean Catering provides food services and Aramark Catering provides the bar services, should you choose to offer.
- Aramark Catering
- Epicurean Catering