Consistent with local guidelines, there are currently no restrictions at Empower Field at Mile High for fans who are vaccinated.
Guests who are unvaccinated are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering to protect themselves and others. We will adjust our COVID-19 procedures as necessary this season based on the most up-to-date local guidelines and league protocols. Our No. 1 priority is a safe and enjoyable gameday experience at Empower Field at Mile High, which features comprehensive health and sanitation measures for fans.
Doing Our Part
Empower Field at Mile High has implemented several health and sanitation practices following guidelines from the State of Colorado, City of Denver, NFL and health officials. Empower Field at Mile High and the stadium staff will also be playing their part by implementing a few additional safety measures.
Consistent with Denver’s most recent public health order, there are no restrictions for vaccinated fans while unvaccinated patrons are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering. Policies may be adjusted based on updates to the latest public health order, recommendations from health experts and current NFL protocols.
Tailgating is permitted; however, we ask that all fans review our tailgating policies prior to arrival.
Empower Field at Mile High will be as touchless as possible from the entry process to restrooms to concessions. The stadium is now a cashless venue.
For your safety and convenience, there are payment options through mobile devices (ex: Apple Pay) & traditional scan/chip options for credit/debit cards at all points of sale.
Mobile ordering will also be expanded this season. Aramark debuted several self-service kiosks in 2019, and recently installed additional point-of-sale touchless concession options throughout the stadium.
Cash-to-card machines are available on each level of the stadium for fans who don't have a credit card.
Empower Field at Mile High is entirely mobile-friendly and transitioned to mobile ticketing fully ahead of the 2018 season. The stadium is one of the most WiFi connected in all of sports.
In addition to frequent disinfecting and cleaning of high-touch surfaces with EPA-registered products, the stadium has taken the following steps to minimize the spread of COVID-19:
- Transformation of all bathrooms to entirely touchless systems, including toilets, sinks and paper towel dispensers.
- Installation of UV-C lights under escalators in order to reduce or eliminate bacteria on widely used handrails.
- Addition of bipolar ionization in the stadium's HVAC system, which is expected to both lower the risk of disease transfer and eliminate allergens.
- Placement of 800 hand sanitizer stations—both stand-alone and wall-mounted units—for fans to utilize throughout the stadium.
Fan Health Promise
All ticketholders must agree that neither they, nor any of their guests, will attend a game if any one or more of the following is true on game day:
- Within the prior 14 days, they have tested positive for, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within the prior 48 hours, they have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4⁰F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the CDC);
- Within the prior 14 days, they have travelled to any state or international territory identified by federal or applicable local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
Please note: According to the CDC, older adults and people of any age with serious underlying medical conditions may be at higher risk of death or severe illness from COVID-19. All guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend a game.
YOU MUST FOLLOW ALL STADIUM POLICIES, INCLUDING HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICIES, AND POSTED INSTRUCTIONS WHILE IN THE STADIUM AND ON STADIUM GROUNDS.
AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 AND ITS VARIANTS EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY DANGEROUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH. WHILE PEOPLE OF ALL AGES AND HEALTH CONDITIONS HAVE BEEN ADVERSELY AFFECTED BY COVID-19, CERTAIN PEOPLE HAVE BEEN IDENTIFIED BY PUBLIC HEALTH AUTHORITIES AS HAVING GREATER RISK BASED ON AGE AND/OR UNDERLYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS.
NO PRECAUTIONS CAN COMPLETELY ELIMINATE THE RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19. BY ENTERING THE STADIUM AND STADIUM GROUNDS, YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 AND ITS VARIANTS.