Broncos vs Chargers
Week 17 Theme: New Year’s Eve – Fan Appreciation
- Sunday, December 31 2:25 PM / Doors: 2:25 PM / Doors: Buy Tickets
A-Z Fan Guide
Review the A-Z fan guide for stadium policies, maps and additional information.
Accessible Parking & Seating
Accessible parking is available on a first-come, first-basis on game days. Guests may purchase these ADA permits via credit card at arrival in Lot L ($20) or in the ADA sections in Lots D or G ($30). We do not sell pre-purchased ADA permits.
The shuttle cart service from stadium parking lots to gates runs three hours prior to kickoff and 15 minutes following end of game.
Accessible seating is available on all levels in Empower Field at Mile High for Suites, United Club Level, and Reserved Seating. Refer to the ADA Guide for additional seating information.
Clear Bag Policy
The clear bag policy is in effect for all Denver Broncos home games. For more information on the policy and list of prohibited/permitted items, click the button below.
Parking & Transportation
Lot C opens at 8:00 AM, remaining lots open at 10:00 AM.
Lot C is the early tailgating lot:
• Lot C sells a very limited number of credit-card spaces on a first-come, first-serve basis for $40 a parking space.
• The lot is expected to be sold out 30 minutes to 1 hour after lot opening for each game. Tailgaters line up early to purchase these spaces (a tradition dating back to the original opening of the stadium).
Carpool Section in Lot A:
• The carpool spaces are exclusively sold on gamedays to vehicles WITH 4 OR MORE PATRONS for $30 a parking space (credit card only).
• Tailgating is NOT ALLOWED in the designated carpool section.
Tailgating in the parking lots is permitted before publicly ticketed stadium events; however, we ask that all fans review our tailgating policies prior to arrival.
The deadline to submit scoreboard messages for Denver Broncos home games is 5 P.M. MT each Thursday before the requested home game.